A very tasty snack to satisfy a desire for something sweet without remorse
Difficulty: easy Baking time: 15-20 min Quantity: 8-10 cookies
- 200 grams natural cashews or sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup apple concentrate
- 1 protein
- 1-2 teaspoons whole sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons barley / oats / rye flour
- Oven mold
- baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Prepare a lined pan.
- Chop the cashews coarsely (you can even break them in half.)
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- With wet hands, gather small groups of cashews and place in small piles on the baking paper (you will have some left at the bottom of the bowl – which is fine.) The pile you place is the size of your snack, so the size depends on you. Calculate the size of two bites, no need to leave space between them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the snack is golden and set. Separate the snack from the baking paper only after it cools down!