A refreshing, fresh and delicious salad. You can make the same salad replacing kohlrabi for the fennel
A light salad with plenty of dietary fiber for perfect digestion
Difficulty: easy Preparation time: 20 min servings: 6
- 6 fresh and beautiful fennel bulbs
- One whole lemon
- juice from one lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cutting Board
- Rinse the fennel and slice into thin strips.
- Peel the yellow peel from lemon leaving white peel and chop into small cubes.
- Add to the fennel and season with lemon, oil, salt and pepper.
- simmer for half an hour, stirring occasionally. Add the parsley, stir and serve.