A delicate and creamy soup. A wonderful and delicious daily dose of beta-carotene, cartonoids, and more
These wonderful substances that are inside the carrot, give the body a whole range of essential vitamins.
Difficulty: medium Cooking time: About an hour servings: 6
- 8 carrots, peeled
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 carton coconut cream, without preservatives
- Cutting Board
- hand blender
- In a small pot, lightly sauté the onions until they are translucent.
- Slice the carrots into circles and add to the soup, along with the cherry tomatoes.
- Fill with water to above the height of the carrots and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for half an hour or until the carrots are tender.
- Add the ginger and coconut cream and blend everything together till smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve.