A perfect protein dish that contains vegetable protein + vegetables in different colors for a balanced meal
Difficulty: Easy Cooking time: 20 minutes servings: X
- 2 packages Tofu
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of green peas
- 350 grams thoroughly rinsed spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 package noodles, cooked according to the instructions
- Cutting Board
- Wok / wide pan
- Cut the tofu into 2 cm cubes.
- Mix the sauces, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a bowl together with the tofu cubes. Soak for at least 3 hours and preferably overnight.
- Heat the oil in a wok or wide frying pan. Add the onion and pepper and sauté while stirring, until they soften.
- Add the peas and stir for another minute.
- Add the spinach, tofu and their liquids.
- Add the noodles, and mix everything together, taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Serve immediately.