The broccoli is baked in a personal and incredibly delicious pastry. It is good to serve it with a small salad on the side and it is a healthy and wonderful dinner
Difficulty: easy Time: 24 min plus baking time Servings: 6
- 1 package of fresh or frozen broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 chopped onions
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of green peas
- 2 small, thin zucchinis, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 Coconut milk package (highly recommend the milk in a carton and not in a can)
- salt and pepper
- Oven pan
- Individual molds
- Put the chopped onions, broccoli florets and zucchini in an oven pan. Pour the oil over them and sprinkle with salt. Roast in the oven at 220 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until the vegetables are lightly golden.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the crushed garlic, peas, eggs, coconut milk, and salt and pepper, mix well.
- Grease six individual molds and fill them with the mixture. Bake at 180 degrees for about twenty-five minutes or until the pastries are browned and the pie is firm.
- Transfer to a plate and serve. You may freeze the pie.