It is very easy to prepare, the addition of tahini and orange peel give it a unique flavor. a real treat!
Difficulty: easy Baking time: 25 min
- 4 cups oatmeal (not Quaker oatmeal)
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1/2 cup unroasted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut or sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1/4 cup natural apple concentrate
- Grated orange peel (optional)
- 1 cup of sugar-free dried apples, chopped
- 1 Cup of dried pears without sugar, chopped (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Baking sheet
Preheat the oven to 180°. Put the oats, coconut and all of the nuts and seeds on a baking sheet and mix everything together.
In a bowl, place the coconut oil, tahini, sesame oil, honey or apple concentrate, grated peel if desired and a pinch of salt. Mix well and pour over the dry ingredients.
Mix everything. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Every 10 minutes, remove the pan, mix well so that the edges do not burn and continue to bake.
When the mixture is golden turn off the oven, add the apples and pears and stir. Leave another 10 minutes in the oven, remove and cool. Transfer to a closed jar.